Terms & Conditions
To use CareforIT you must agree to these terms & conditions. By signing up for the service, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and acknowledge that any violation of the terms outlined below may will result in the termination of your account.
CareforIT is a service operated by CareFor IT Ltd, a UK registered company (11449446). Registered at C/O Elliot Johnson Limited, Howbery Park, Wallingford, Oxon, United Kingdom, OX10 8BA
CareforIT is a web-based resource management tool. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must be 16 years of age or over to use CareforIT.
- You must be human. Accounts registered automatically by bots, scripts or otherwise will be terminated without notice.
- Your account information must be up-to-date at all times. This includes your e-mail address as well any other information gathered during the signup process.
- You are responsible for ensuring your login information is kept secure. CareFor IT will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred through a security lapse such as this.
- CareFor IT Ltd does not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be bug free.
- You understand and will not hold CareFor IT Limited responsible for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using CareforIT. This includes, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- Support is only provided to account holders and is only available by email and by telephone to paying customers.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- You may not use your account to send unsolicited e-mails or messages.
- Uploading of viruses to our service is forbidden and will result in the file being removed and possible account termination. However, we are sympathetic to users who upload an infected file by accident and will do our best to assist in these situations.
- The failure of CareFor IT Ltd to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The terms and conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and CareFor IT Ltd and govern your use of CareforIT, superseding any prior agreements between you and CareFor IT Ltd (including, but not limited to, any prior version of the terms and conditions).
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Both parties agree that the courts of England are to have non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with the terms & conditions.
- CareFor IT Ltd reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
The CareforIT interface and system is copyright © CareFor IT Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
All account information entered or uploaded into your account is owned by you and/or your company. This includes all data which are stored within CareforIT.
CareFor IT Ltd shall have no liability to the Customer under this agreement if it is prevented from or delayed in performing its obligations under this agreement, or from carrying on its business, by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving the workforce of Werbformed Ltd or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport or telecommunications network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or sub-contractors, provided that the Customer is notified of such an event and its expected duration.
Pricing, Payment and Cancellation Terms
CareforIT is charged as advertised on the www.care-for-it.com website.
CareFor IT Ltd reserve the right to change pricing at any time. Notice of this shall be provided on the CareforIT website.
The service is billed in advance on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds for unused services.
You can cancel your account at any time by emailing the CareforIT support address firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the only acceptable way to cancel your account, we cannot accept cancellation requests by telephone for security reasons.
Accounts will be suspended if payment is not made within two days of account’s renewal date. Accounts may be cancelled and all data removed from our systems if payment has not been received within 90 days of account expiry.
Once your account has been cancelled you will not be charged again.
We will generate the full invoice automatically 14 days prior to your renewal date.
Issuing a chargeback against any payments taken by us will result in an immediate account suspension or cancellation.
We do not a offer refunds on any of our packages (unless it is our mistake). You pay for what you use, you can cancel at any time. In exceptional circumstances, refunds are given at the discretion of the management.
Excessive Bandwidth Usage
Each account is permitted to use the average usage for all accounts on the same package (as determined by CareFor IT Ltd). If you exceed this, you will be notified by e-mail and we will work with you to resolve the situation.
Hardware, hosting & networking
CareFor IT Ltd use UK based Rackspace servers to host all our services.
Please send any comments, suggestions or complaints to email@example.com